Student from United Kingdom.
+370 623 7575 4
I do IT as a passion, not a job; successfully did some commercial work in past and love learning new skills.
Feel free to ask me if anything in particular.
Young specialist interested in Linux, Networks, Software and IT in general. Enthusiastic towards learning new skills and technologies, fluently speaking three languages and multiple programming languages. Excellent problem-solving skills, fast learner, great team working abilities, and thrill for IT.
• Both Desktop and Server Linux
• Bash Scripting
• Reading/Editing configuration files
• Parsing log files
• Basic C and Networking
• Keen interest in Learning new skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good communication abilities
• Ability to act fast and quickly find solutions in unusual situations
UAB “JT Company”
September 2014 – Current
Ongoing repair and maintenance of office computers/peripherals.
• Windows/Ubuntu Server maintenance.
• Maintenance of office computers.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of network
April 2012 - August 2013
• Worked with over 30 clients worldwide
• Gathered a lot of experience in using various technologies and software
• Gathered experience of interaction with potential clients and understanding their needs
PETERBOROUGH REGIONAL COLLEGE
PETERBOROUGH, UNITED KINGDOM.
Cambridge Technical Diploma in ICT Level 2.
“ZYBURIO” MIDDLE SCHOOL
Basic Educational Program
I have keen interest in up-and-coming technology which I research through relevant press and online sources.
I am passionate about Music, Art and am actively involved in sports such as football.