Student from United Kingdom.
+370 623 7575 4
I do IT as a passion, not a job; don't have higher education; successfully did some commercial work in past and love learning new skills.
Feel free to ask me if anything in particular.
Young specialist interested in Web, Linux, software development and IT in general. Enthusiast web developer motivated to learn new skills and technologies, fluently speaking three languages and multiple programming languages. Excellent problem-solving skills, fast learner, great team working abilities, and thrill for IT.
• Basic C and Networking
• Bash Scripting
• Both Desktop and Server Linux
• Reading/Editing configuration files
• Parsing log files
• Keen interest in Learning new skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good communication abilities
• Ability to act fast and quickly find solutions in unusual situations
UAB “TRAVEL OASIS” - www.travel-oasis.lt
December 2011 – April 2012
Travel Oasis is a company specializing in both luxury and affordable travel offers.
• On-going maintenance of website with constant user flow.
• Development of additional features.
April 2012 - Present
• Worked with over 30 clients worldwide
• Gathered a lot of experience in using various technologies and software
• Gathered experience of interaction with potential clients and understanding their needs
PETERBOROUGH REGIONAL COLLEGE
Peterborough, United Kingdom. BTEC Level 2 Diploma in ICT Including:
• Computer Systems.
• Web Development.
VTVPMC, VISAGINAS TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL TEACHING CENTER
VISAGINAS, LITHUANIA Dynamic Internet
Introduction course to dynamic internet which is covering: HTML5/CSS3, JS and Responsive web design.
Introduction course to Graphical Design which is covering: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, graphical design principles.
“ZYBURIO” MIDDLE SCHOOL
Basic Educational Program
I have a keen interest in up-and-coming technology which I research through relevant press and online sources.
I am passionate about Music, Art and am actively involved in sports such as football.